hyehye readers and stalkers !dah termasok kat belog ny ,ape lagi follow laa eak .and tinggalkan link korang kat shoutbox .love u all larh !

pengikut yang baek haty :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

nothing =='

huhh .boring day .i dunno wat should i do to make my day more cheerful or happy .perghh .felt like wth laahh kann .still have another 1 month .u noe wat ,i just spent alot of time in front of dis lappy .search anything dat can make me happy butt ,nothing !just facebook ,youtube ,listening some music ,facebook again and again .huhh .i'll be crazy u noe .grr ,mum ,dad !pleasee ,bring me wif u wherever u go .i just cant stay here alone wif nothing to do .hukk .feel like stupido .my dear ,i've been missing u so badly .just cant wait to meet u .my dear ,get well soon okayy .i will owez waitin u here .huhu .

No comments:

Post a Comment